betway精装版Hennigan Energy Services Group，LLC及其父母，子公司和分支机构（以下是“公司”，“我们”，“我们”或“我们的”或“我们的”）知道您的个人信息的隐私对您很重要。本隐私政策涵盖了我们在线和离线收集的信息，包括您在线提供给我们的信息，或通过我们的网站www.134303.com（“网站”）或通过我们的网站互动时收集的信息或通过任何其他公司网站，移动应用或在线服务链接到本政策（统称为“服务”）；您提供给我们的信息或当您离线与我们互动时，我们收集的信息，例如在业务过程中进行的电子邮件通信或其他可能从您或您收集信息的情况。它还解释了我们如何使用cookie和类似技术。
- Access to Your Personal Information and Choices;
- Information About Minors;
- Security of Personal Information;
a) In relation to your use of the Services or your interactions with us, we collect and use certain personal information about you. Personal information is information about you through which you can be identified (including where you can be identified by combining the information with other information). Note that we may be required by law to collect certain personal information about you, or as a consequence of our contractual relationship with you. Failure to provide this personal data may prevent or delay the fulfillment of these obligations. We will inform you at the time your personal information is collected whether certain information is compulsory and the consequences of the failure to provide such information.
i) Information You Provide. We may collect your name, contact information, e-mail address, and any other information when you interact with us, including when you contact us or call us. We will use this information to contact you in order to answer your questions and requests and to inform you of our products and services and those of our affiliates, including personalized marketing communications. Our basis for processing this personal information is the performance of our contract with you and our legitimate interests in communicating with you. If you have applied for employment with the Company, the personal information submitted with your job application will be used for recruitment and other customary human resources purposes. For example, we may send you information about new job opportunities within the Company as well as other career development resources. Our basis for processing this personal information is the performance of our contract with you and our legitimate interests in evaluating your application materials and staying in touch with candidates.
ii）我们收集的信息（例如cookie）。当您浏览我们的网站时，我们或第三方（例如在线广告网络和参与分析的人）（请参阅下面的“第三方cookie”）可能会收集可用于识别您的计算机及其浏览器程序或任何移动设备的信息您用于访问Internet及其IP地址，我们可以使用它们来推断您的位置。通过安装称为“ cookie”和其他类似信息技术技术的小文本文件（在本文档中全面称为“ cookies”）来收集信息。除了其他功能之外，当您随后访问网站时，以前存储的cookie允许我们识别您的浏览器。Cookies可以存储唯一的标识符，用户首选项或其他信息，如下所述。我们处理此个人信息的基础是我们对了解如何使用服务的合法兴趣，个性化营销传播（适用）和改善服务。
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics cookies to allow us to see information on user website activities including, but not limited to, page views, source and time spent on our Website, traffic patterns, visit counts, and visit statistics. You may opt-out of our use of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
2)Sharing of Personal Information.
a) Affiliates. The Company may share your personal information with our affiliates, including our subsidiaries, our parent company, and its subsidiaries (collectively, our “affiliates”). We may share information with our affiliates so that they can communicate with you and provide information to you about their products and services.
e) Business Transactions. In the event that we intend to sell or transfer ownership or control of any or all of our business, operations or services to a third party, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to a potential buyer both before and after the purchase. In the event the sale does not go through, we will require the potential purchaser to not use or disclose your personal information in any manner whatsoever and to completely erase the same.
b) Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, and where applicable under local law, you may have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Where you have granted consent to receive direct marketing communications from us, and where applicable under local law, you may withdraw that consent at any time. You also have the right to register a complaint to the appropriate data protection authority, where applicable.
- If you wish to exercise these rights, or to notify us of a change in your details, or if you have any questions about the content of this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-749-0220 and request to speak to Hennigan Energy Services Group, LLC’s Legal Department.
- Please note that we may require additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
- You can limit the communications that the Company sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email we send you. Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important information about your account, in accordance with applicable data protection laws (and for Canadian residents only, such will be in accordance with the Canadian anti-spam legislation). If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to email@example.com. You can also write us at the address in the How to Contact Us section below. If you send us a letter, please provide your name, address, email address, and information about the communications that you do not want to receive.
This Website is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you are a U.S. resident and under the age of 13 or a Canadian resident and you are a minor (persons under the age of majority in their province or territory of residence) (“Minor”), please do not attempt to register with us at this Website, or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a Minor, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from a Minor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781-749-0220, and request to speak to Hennigan Energy Services Group, LLC’s Legal Department.
6）Security of Personal Information
We will use physical, technical, and administrative security measures designed to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and provide for the ongoing integrity and confidentiality of your personal information. However, since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot warrant, guarantee, or ensure the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that the information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by a breach of our physical, technical, or administrative safeguards. We retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you. Once our relationship with you has come to an end, we will retain your personal information for a period of time that enables us to:
- Comply with record retention requirements under applicable law;
- Resolve or otherwise address any complaints or queries relating to our Services or our business.
7）California Privacy Rights
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us once a calendar year information about the consumer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2016 will receive information regarding 2015 sharing activities). To obtain this information, please send an email request to email@example.com with “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your e-mail address in response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” requirements and we may only include information on covered sharing in our response.
9)How to Contact Us